Produce album-ready sounds in realtime.
Apollo x6 gives creators running project and bedroom studios the same professional analog tones heard on your favorite records. With elite-class conversion and HEXA Core UAD plug-in processing, Apollo x6 is the only interface that lets you record through preamps from Neve, API, Manley, and more — with near-zero latency — giving you professional sound in a sleek rackmount Thunderbolt 3 audio interface.
- Get professional sound with the widest dynamic range and lowest noise available
- Record your vocals and synths in realtime through classic mic preamp emulations from Neve, API, Manley, Avalon, and more
- Link up to four Apollos for 156 channels of premium I/O and control it from Apollo Twin or x4
- Create with seamless hardware-software integration and analog console modeling in LUNA Recording System
Hear Every Detail in your Recordings
Apollo x6’s proven A/D and D/A conversion gives you the same elite‑class sound heard on thousands of hit songs and chart‑topping albums. Widely praised for its open, natural sonics, Apollo's converters give you the perfect palette to paint your masterpiece.
Record Synths and Vocals through Iconic Preamps
With its two onboard Unison™ preamps, Apollo x6 is the only interface that lets you track in realtime through preamps and channel strips from Neve, Manley, API, SSL, and dozens more, giving you the same rich analog texture as the hardware used on decades of iconic music.*
Record with a Fast, Natural Workflow using LUNA
Apollo works with all major DAWs, but only LUNA Recording System gives you seamless integration with Apollo, for big analog studio sound — in realtime — using a host of built-in features and extensions from API console modeling to genuine Neve summing and integrated Studer tape.
Your New Analog Studio, Expanded
Link up to four Apollos for 156 channels of premium I/O as your studio grows, and control it all from your desktop using Apollo Twin or x4.
UAD Plug-Ins vs. Analog Hardware
Watch Grammy-award winning producer Jacquire King (Tom Waits, Kings of Leon) put UAD plug‑ins to the test in a live session featuring electronic-soul artist Jamie Lidell.
- 16 x 22 Thunderbolt 3 audio interface with class-leading 24-bit/192 KHz conversion (backwards compatible with Thunderbolt 1 & 2 on Mac)
- 2 Unison-enabled mic/line preamps — giving you fully authentic preamp emulations from Neve, API, Manley, Avalon, and more*
- Produce with LUNA Recording System — a fully-integrated recording application for Apollo (Mac/Thunderbolt)
- Combine up to 4 Thunderbolt-equipped Apollos and 6 total UAD devices
- Realtime UAD HEXA Core Processing for tracking through UAD plug-ins at near-zero latency, regardless of audio buffer size
- Surround monitor controller up to 5.1 format
- Includes “Realtime Analog Classics Plus” UAD plug-in bundle featuring UA 610-B Tube Preamp; Legacy Pultec EQ, LA-2A, and 1176 compressors; Marshall Plexi Classic; Ampeg SVT-VR Classic and more
- Runs UAD Powered Plug-Ins via VST, Audio Units, and AAX in all major DAWs
- Selectable +24 dBu operation for easy compatibility with professional mixing consoles and tape machines
- Convenient front panel monitoring functions including Alt Speakers, Talkback mic, and assignable Dim or Mono
- Free, industry-leading technical support — on the phone and online — from knowledgeable audio engineers