The e845 features extended high frequency response and supercardioid pick-up pattern for higher signal output, cuts through high on-stage sound levels. Smooth warm tonal response and full dynamic range, with presence lift for vocal clarity and projection. Consistent on/off axis and proximity response maintain sound quality while moving, providing greater on-stage freedom.
Full metal construction and extensive suspension and shock-mounting minimize handling noise and signal interference. High output performance microphone, offering power, clarity and projection.
- Dynamic super-cardioid microphone for speech and vocals
- Extended high frequency range
- Consistent sound quality (varying distances, moving off axis)
- Handles high sound pressure levels
- Optional silent on/off switch
- Isolates handling noise, hum compensating coil
- Excellent feedback rejection
- Rugged metal housing
What's in the box?
- 1 e 845
- 1 microphone clip
- 1 pouch
Dimensions Ø 46 x 185 mm
Frequency response (microphone) 40 - 16000 Hz
Weight Without cable 330 g
Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz) 1,8 mV/Pa
Nominal impedance 350 Ω
Min. terminating impedance 1000 Ω
Weight w/o cable 330 g