The 312A is available as a 500 series module or a single or dual channel 19" rackmount.
Because there are no capacitors in the audio path, the 312A is super fast and punchy, allowing transients to pass easily, making them a favourite for drummers.
Made with the highest quality parts including Jensen input and output transformers and the Avedis® 1122 opamp. The 312A also includes a high impedance DI for instruments.
- Made using Avedis® 1122 opamps
- Supplied with Jensen input and output transformers.
- Switches have gold contacts for long life.
- High impedance direct input for guitar and synthesizer.
- Separate front panel switches for phantom power.
5Hz to 75kHz (-3dB)
Mic Input Impedance
Line Input Impedance
DI Input Impedance
Common Mode Rejection Ratio
110dB min @ 60Hz
Maximum Output Level
+27.1 dBu @ 600Ω
115/230 VAC, 27W (Rackmount)
40mA per Rail (Module)
10 to 66 dB
Equivalent Input Noise
-120 dBu; Unweighted 300kHz Bandwidth