he new 1066DL is based on the classic 1066, which features the same mic-line pre-amplification stage as the 1073, but features different frequency selections in its EQ for a whole new sonic palette. The available frequencies on the 1066 are especially well suited to guitar applications because of its unique midrange.
The 1066DL is completely hand-wired using Carnhill (St. Ives) transformers and has the same mic-line pre-amp as the 1073, with the exception that the 1066DL adds a few different frequencies to your pallet.
This unit is popular among guitarists for having a unique mid-range. The original 1066 only had a 10k shelving but this unit offers additional frequencies: 10k Hz,12k Hz,16k Hz, 20k Hz and 24k Hz.
- High Frequency: +/-16dB shelving with selectable frequencies of 10kHz, 12kHz, 16kHz, 20kHz and 24kHz.
- Low Frequency: +/-16dB shelving with selectable frequencies of 35Hz, 60Hz, 110Hz &220Hz.
- Mid Range: +/-16dB peaking with switchable selectable centre frequencies of 700Hz, 1.2kHz, 2.4kHz, 3kHz, 7kHz
- High Pass Filter: 18dB per octave slope, switchable between 45Hz, 70Hz, 160Hz & 360Hz.
- EQ Button: Switches the equaliser on or off
- Phase Button: 180°
- 10Hz to -3dB at 55kHz
3 Band Equaliser
- HF:+/-16dB fixed frequency shelving at 10kHz,12kHz, 16kHz, 20kHz and 24kHz
- LF: +/-16dB shelving with selectable frequencies of 35Hz, 60Hz, 110Hz & 220Hz
- MF: +/-16dB peaking with switchable selectable centre frequencies of 700Hz, 1.2kHz, 2.4kHz, 3kHz, 7kHz
High Pass Filter
- 45Hz, 70Hz, 160Hz & 360Hz
Mic Input Impedance
- ≈1200/300 ohms
Line Input Impedance
- 10k ohms
DI Input Impedance
- ≈150k ohms
- 65 ohms
Common Mode Rejection Ratio
- 100dB min @ 60Hz
Maximum Output Level
- +27.4 dBu @ 600Ω
- 115/230 VAC, 28W
- 0 to 80 dB
Equivalent Input Noise
- -110 dBu; Unweighted 300kHz Bandwidth
- 6 LBS / 2.72 KG
Dimensions in Inches
- 45 mm W x 8.75 inches H x 10.5 inches D