A universal parallel/serial processor
- Parallel/serial processor for two stereo inserts.
- Monitor output with separate level and mono select.
- 10 different processing modes.
- Goldplated relays.
- Electronically balanced for a clean path.
The S-Blender is a universal tool for parallel/serial processing, perfect for mixing and mastering.
The five-step mode control changes the signal path and numerous combinations can be tested without reconnecting any outboard. The first insert has a semi-fixed position and the second insert can be positioned at four different points in the signal path. At the push of a button the two inserts swap position and by using the mute buttons previewing can be done without altering the level controls.
For easy integration the S-Blender has a separate monitor section with volume control and mono switch.
It’s the optimal unit for two-stage compression combining parallel and serial compression in a clean and simple way. Mastering-grade circuits and a switch matrix with goldplated relays guarantee a maximum performance.
- Noise floor: below 104dBm
- Frequency response: 10Hz to 100kHz, less than -0.1dB
- Distortion: less than 0.003% THD+N, @ +4dBu
- Input impedance: 24kohm
- Output impedance: 50ohm