TENTACLE TO BNC CABLE
You need this straight BNC cable if you want to connect Tentacle to devices that accept and send timecode over BNC like the Panasonic GH5s, Canon C300 / C500, Sony FS7 with XDCA-FS7, PDW 700 / EX3 / PMW 200, ARRI Amira.
- 40 cm length (16 inch)
- High quality right angled Neutrik 3,5mm mini-TRS jack
- High quality BNC connector
TENTACLE TO 90° BNC CABLE
Bidirectional cable for transmitting timecode between any Tentacle Sync Box and a device that uses a BNC timecode in/out connector and vice versa. This cable features a 90° right-angle BNC connector. You need this cable if you want to connect your Tentacle to devices that accept and send timecode over BNC like the Canon C300 / C500, Sony PDW 700, ARRI Amira, Sony FS7 with XCDA-FS7 Extension, etc.
- Direction: Bidirectional
- 90° Right-angle BNC connector
- Right-angle Neutrik 3.5mm mini jack (3-pin)
- Length: 40 cm / 16 inches