Two Channel Bass Preamp and Overdrive Pedal
The Bassbone OD™ is a bass preamp that features two fully equipped input channels, with separate level and EQ controls and a shared overdrive that can be engaged by a footswitch.
- Toggle between any two basses with ease
- Individual EQ controls for each input
- Headphone output for silent practice
- PZB booster and piezo input for upright bass
- Built-in Radial DI with balanced output for the PA
Dual full-featured bass channels
The Bassbone OD allows you to connect two bass guitars and sculpt the tone of each one individually, as each input has its own level and EQ controls. The EQ settings have been specifically tailored for use with basses, and include a high pass filter to roll off excessive low end, along with a selectable center frequency for the Mid EQ boost/cut. Input A features a PZB booster designed for use with upright basses that employ a piezo transducer, while Input B includes a Drag Control impedance correction circuit that adjusts the load presented to magnetic pickups for a more natural tone. Following the input and EQ section, the Bassbone OD allows both instruments to share your effects pedals with an EFX Loop, which then feeds a powerful on-board overdrive.
Bassbone OD Applications
- Bassbone OD with two basses
- Toggle between your favorite vintage bass and your active 5 string using the middle footswitch and send the signal to your amp. Mute the signal using the right hand footswitch for quiet on-stage tuning using the tuner out.
- Bassbone OD with electric and upright
- Whether you play jazz, pop or orchestral works, the Bassbone OD lets you switch between a passive bass with magnetic pickups to an upright with piezo while optimizing the tone for each. Add effects to the signal path using the built-in effects loop.
- Combine two pickups and mix together
- Connect the TRS (stereo out) from your dual-element bass to combine a magnetic pickup with a piezo using the blend switch. Set the levels and tone for each pickup to suit. The Bassbone OD acts like a mini 2 channel mixer!
- Audio circuit type: Discrete class-A FET input with low noise ICs.
- Frequency response: 20Hz ~ 18kHz
- Dynamic range: 85dB
- Gain: Unity gain device
- Clip Level: +10dBu at XLR
- Total harmonic distortion: 0.05% @ -15dBu
- Intermodulation Distortion: 0.2% @ -20dBu
- Input Impedance: CH-A: 220K/10M CH-B Variable from 22K to 1.8M
- Output Impedance: 300 Ohms at XLR
- Equivalent Input Noise: -92dBu at XLR
- Noise: -100dB
- Maximum Input: +7 dBu
- 180° polarity reverse, Ground lift, HPF, Drag Control, Level Control, Phase Adjustment, Effects Loop, EQ Control, Boost
- Input Connectors: 1/4"
- Output Connectors: 1/4", XLR, 3.5mm
- Construction: 14-gauge steel
- Size (L x W x D): 8" x 4.2" x 2" (203 x107 x 48mm)
- Weight: 2.55lb (1157 grams)
- Shipping size (L x W x D): 10.75" x 5"x 2.75" (273 x 127 x 70mm)
- Shipping weight: 2.8lb (1270 grams)
- Power: +15VDC/400mA adapter included
- Conditions: For use in dry locations only between 5°C and 40°C
- Warranty: Radial 3-year, transferable
Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov