Two-Way 5.25" Coaxial Ceiling Loudspeaker
The Control 45C/T is a premium inceiling professional loudspeaker designed for applications that can benefit from extremely wide bandwidth and very consistent coverage from a ceiling speaker with a small footprint.
- Extremely consistent 120° broadband pattern control featuring JBL’s exclusive conical Radiation Boundary Integrator® (RBI™) technology.
- Very consistent, full-range coverage of listening area while providing a small ceiling footprint.
- Wide, consistent coverage requires fewer speakers, reducing the cost of the installed system without sacrificing performance.
- Coaxial design featuring:
- 130 mm (5.25 in) polypropylene-coated paper cone with butyl rubber surround.
- 20 mm (.75 in) soft-dome tweeter on 210 mm (8.25 in) diameter wave guide.
- Bass extension down to 55 Hz.
- 8 ohm and 70V/100V operation.
- Integrated backcan for easy “blind-mount” install. Packaged with grille and tile rails for easy installation.
- Package contains 2 speakers
Frequency Range (-10 dB): 55 Hz – 20 kHz
Frequency Response (+/-3 dB): 80 Hz – 17 kHz
Power Capacity: 150 Watts Continuous Program Power; 75 Watts Continuous Pink Noise
Nominal Sensitivity (2.83V/1m): 88 dB
Nominal Coverage Angle: 120° conical coverage
Directivity Factor (Q): 5.6
Directivity Index (DI): 7.3 dB
Rated Maximum SPL: 107 dB @ 1 m (3.3 ft) average, 113 dB peak
Rated Impedance: 8 ohms (in bypass mode)
Transformer Taps: 60W, 30W, 15W, (& 7.5W @ 70V)
Transformer Insertion Loss: 0.76 dB @ 60W, 0.70 dB @ 30W, 0.61 dB @ 15W, 0.58 dB @ 7.5W
LF Driver: 130 mm (5.25 in) polypropylene-coated paper cone with butyl rubber surround, 25 mm (1 in) copper voice coil, vented fiberglass resin voice coil former.
HF Driver: 20 mm (0.75 in) soft-dome, neodymium magnet assembly, ferro-fluid cooling, aluminum voice coil former.
Input Connectors: Two removable locking 2-pin connectors with screw-down terminals. Max wire 12 AWG (2.5 mm).; Key: 1) + in, 2) - in, A)+ loop thru, B) - loop thru
Knockouts: Two (top, and side)
Safety Agency: Suitable for use in air handling spaces per UL1480 Speakers for Fire Alarm, Emergency and Commercial and Professional Use, complies with UL-2043 Fire Tests for Heat and Visible Smoke Release for Discrete Products, CUL, NFPA-70, NFPA- 90A Installation of Air Conditioning and Ventilation Systems. In accordance with the requirements of IEC60849/EN60849.
Dimensions: 250 mm (9.9 in) diameter, 239 mm (9.4 in) mounting depth
Cutout Size: 220 mm (8.75 in)
Ceiling Thickness Range: Accommodates tiles / drywall up to 70 mm (2.75 in) thick
Net Weight: 3.9 kg (8.6 lb)
Shipping Weight: 8.6 kg (19.0 lb), pair pack
Included Accessories: C-ring support backing plate, 2 tile support rails (fits both 2 x 4 ft or 600 x 1200 mm tiles), press-in grille, knockout strain relief, cutout template, paint shield, 2 removable locking multi-pin connectors.
Optional Accessories: MTC-26NC New Construction Bracket
- MTC-26MR Mud Ring Construction Bracket