8" Coaxial Ceiling Loudspeaker with HF Compression Driver
Control 328C has been engineered from the ground up to deliver exceptional next-generation performance in a coaxial point source design ceiling loudspeaker.
- Consistent 120° broadband pattern control covers an extremely large area.
- Shaped mounting baffle provides the pattern control of a 300 mm (12 in) horn from a 200 mm (8 in) driver.
- 200 mm (8 in) woofer with Kevlarre inforced cone and 50 mm (2 in) voice-coil.
- 25 mm (1" exit) compression driver.
- Extraordinary clarity for speech and vocals with extended frequency response for music.
- 250 Watt power handling with very high sensitivity provides high SPL capability.
- Advanced high-slope crossover network for constant coverage and smooth, natural midrange.
- Clean, contemporary grille and optional backbox available.
Frequency Range (-10 dB): 45 Hz – 18 kHz
Long-Term System Power Rating: 250 W (1000 W peak), 2 hrs; 150 W (600 W peak), 100 hrs
Sensitivity (2.83V@ 1m): 93 dB4 measured half-space
Frequency Response (±3 dB): 60Hz – 16 kHz
Coverage Pattern: 120° conical, broadband
Directivity Factor (Q): 7.0 (Avg 1k - 16kHz)
Directivity Index (DI): 8.5dB (Avg 1k - 16kHz)
Maximum SPL: 118 dB cont ave (124 dB peak)
Crossover Network: 1.9 kHz, 3rd order (18 dB/oct) high-pass plus conjugate to HF, 2nd order low-pass to LF
Nominal Impedance (321C): 8 ohms
Dimensions (H x W x D): 305 mm (12.0 in.) diameter round baffle x depth from back of baffle of 160 mm (6.3in)