The Reference Audio Monitoring systems, in short – RAM, are the result of two years of intensive research and development. The Heritage Audio RAM System 500 series unit embraces an all-the-way-through relay switching working principle, including a 64 step relay ladder attenuator system used for the master level. Before this, such systems were usually found only on highly expensive units.
The two slot wide RAM System 500 series monitoring unit’s classic look is complemented with a big red knob and the newly integrated Heritage Audio Bluetooth connectivity, allowing for effortless use with mobile devices.
- Two slot wide 500 series format
- 3x stereo inputs
- 1x Bluetooth input
- 1x Stereo speaker output
- 1x High current headphone output
- 20 dB DIM, MUTE & MONO functions available
- Format: Two slot 500 series module
- Channel No.: 3 x stereo inputs
- Inputs: 2 x XLR-1/4" combo
- Outputs: 1 x 1/4" headphone out
- Other connectivity: Bluetooth
- User controls: 64-step Attenuation control, Headphone level
- Power Use: ±16V DC