THE LOUDSPEAKER DEDICATED TO NEARFIELD AND MIDFIELD
As well as new speaker drivers (a 5” midrange and a 10” subwoofer) with high efficiency and power handling, the Trio11 Be monitor enjoys all of Focal's very latest technologies when it comes to acoustics and electronics: TMD and NIC technologies; optimised vents that promote dynamic control and perfect bass definition; high excursion, enabling even more linearity of the subwoofer...
Thanks to its class G amplification, Trio11 Be delivers a high SPL (118dB at 1m) and offers a great versatility of use and installation configurations in nearfield AND midfield applications. A key asset, always coming along with an extremely precise sound reproduction and stereo image.
With an extended bandwidth (30 Hz-40 kHz), this loudspeaker is also composed of a 3-way monitor and a 2-way monitor, just like Trio6 Be, which lets you check the mix transfer sound quality thanks to FOCUS mode.
A Focal signature, the pure Beryllium inverted dome tweeteroffers a perfectly linear frequency response and a detailed reproduction of the treble. Its exclusive profile guarantees optimum energy transfer from the coil to the dome making a high efficiency tweeter (capable of covering 5 octaves from 1,000 to 40,000 Hz) while providing wide sound dispersion.
The 10” subwoofer's ‘W’-profile cone enables a true optimisation of the frequency response thanks to a precise control of the rigidity, lightness and damping. The balance between these three fundamental parameters is the basis of the monitor's incredible sound neutrality.
- High SPL: 118 dB @ 393/8'' (1m).
- FOCUS Mode: two monitors in one with remote switchover.
- Pure Beryllium inverted dome tweeter: very low directivity, linearity, dynamics.
- ‘W’ composite sandwich cone on midrange and subwoofer: neutral sound, no distortion.
- Bass, mid-bass and treble settings on rear panel: optimum acoustical integration.
- Optimised decoupling of the midrange speaker driver thanks to silent blocks.
- Ultra-low distortion and noise.