Need more functionality for your Capture Solo™ software? Upgrade to Capture Duet™.
- Number of DMX Universes - 2 (Double the amount compared to Solo)
- Record, Playback and Render Still Snapshots in High Resolution
- Import Models via SKP, 3DS & OBJ Files with Layers, Groups and Materials
- Full AtlaBase Library with On-Demand Addition of Missing Items
- Laser feeds from LaserAnimation and Pangolin - 2 (Double the amount compared to Solo)
- Video Playbacks from Local File - 2 (Double the amount compared to Solo)
- Paperwork - Create Plots, Reports & Print
- Video Streams from CITP/MSEX or Green Hippo Media Servers - 2 (Double the amount compared to Solo)
- Import Models via DXF & DWG Files with Layers and Groups
- Record, play back and render movie snapshots to video files
- Create Stand-Alone Presentation Executables with Snapshots
- Motion Controlled Cameras & Scenery using DMX and Kinesys K2
- DMX Controlled Water Jet Effects - 20 (Double the amount compared to Solo)
- Mac OS X Users: Mac OS X 10.9 or later will be required.
- Windows Users: 64-bit Windows 7 or later will be required. (If you are running a Windows 32-bit installation your Windows license covers you for 64 bits as well, but a full reinstallation of Windows is required.)
NO Returns on Software Updates.
Product names used on this page may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies and are hereby acknowledged.
Specifications and documentation subject to change without notice.