The ATM230 hypercardioid instrument microphone brings a compact drum model to Audio-Technica’s popular Artist Series line. The mic’s proprietary capsule is designed to excel in high SPL applications, delivering full, well-rounded audio with an exceptional low-end. The hypercardioid polar pattern keeps the focus on the sound source, directionality that is aided by the mic’s low-profile design, which allows it to be placed in a wide variety of setups. All this makes the ATM230 ideally suited for miking toms, snare and other percussion instruments.
The ATM230 features rugged metal construction that stands up to the rigors of live and studio applications, and comes with an AT8665 drum mount and a protective pouch.
Available individually (ATM230) or as a 3-pack (ATM230PK). Each of the microphones from the 3-pack also comes with an AT8665 drum mount and a protective pouch.
- Hypercardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Handles very high SPL at close range
- Big, warm low-frequency response with excellent attack
- Low-profile design permits versatile placement around drum kit
- Rugged, all-metal design and construction for years of trouble-free use
- Includes AT8665 drum mount and a soft protective pouch (ATM230PK includes 3 of each)
|OPEN CIRCUIT SENSITIVITY
|åäÌÝÌÕ54 dB (1.9 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
|292 g (10.3 oz)
|82.5 mm (3.2") long,
38.0 mm (1.5") maximum diameter
|Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
|AT8665 drum mount for 5/8"-27 threaded
adaptor; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded
adaptor; soft protective pouch
|AUDIO-TECHNICA CASE STYLE
|Click on the chart to view the larger image