The AT808G is a moving coil dynamic microphone with a subcardioid polar pattern. It is designed for use as a quality talk-back microphone in entertainment, commercial and industrial applications.
The versatile gooseneck design allows for flexible positioning and dependable performance. Its custom-tailored frequency response ensures excellent intelligibility in environments with excessive ambient noise. The AT808G stands 412.7 mm (16.20") from the table or podium.
An XLRM-type connector insert at the base allows the microphone to be plugged directly into an XLRF-type panel jack or microphone cable. The microphone is enclosed in a rugged housing with a low-reflectance black finish.
- Designed for use as a quality talk-back microphone in entertainment, commercial and industrial applications
- Plugs directly into an XLRF-type surface or cable connector
- Versatile gooseneck design and dependable performance
- Custom-tailored frequency response ensures excellent intelligibility in environments with excessive ambient noise
- Subcardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Protective screen reduces wind noise and popping
POLAR PATTERN Subcardioid
FREQUENCY RESPONSE 200-5,000 Hz
OPEN CIRCUIT SENSITIVITY -60 dB (1.0 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
IMPEDANCE 800 ohms
WEIGHT 4.8 oz (135 g)
DIMENSIONS 16.20" (412.7 mm) long, 0.98" (25.0 mm) head diameter, 0.75" (19.0 mm) base diameter
OUTPUT CONNECTOR Integral 3-pin XLRM-type