Apex326 Rim Mounted Dynamic Snare / Tom
The lightweight high impact ABS body and all metal windscreen provide ample protection for the Apex326 dynamic diaphragm. The tight cardioid pickup pattern helps the front-of-house engineer further define the drum mix by separating the toms from crosstalk between mics.
The Apex326 comes equipped with a rubber shock-absorbing mounting clip designed not to shift position or to damage a drum's chrome or brass rim.
- High Impact ABS Microphone Body for Reduced Weight on Drum Rim
- Rugged ABS Drum Rim Clip
- Handles Extremely High SPL without Distortion or Capsule Overload
- Cardioid Polar Pattern Reduces Cross Talk Between Adjacent Mics
- Gold Plated Pins on XLR Connectors for Improved Signal Transfer
- Element: Moving Coil Dynamic
- Frequency Response: 90Hz - 18kHz
- Sensitivity: -74dB ± 3dB
- Impedance: 600 Ω
- Max SPL: 145dB, 1kHz (calculated)
- Connection: XLR-M
- Dimensions: 3.43 x 3.31 x 1.3 in / 87 x 84 x 33 mm