The Antari DarkFX Spot 1750 is a high output low power consumption UV LED spot delivering a UV wavelength of 365nm and radiant flux output of 19,080mW at full intensity with minimum visible light. This ensures all UV reactive materials, art, amusement park displays, and signage reflects perfectly with stunning bright and vivid colors.
It features (4) 16W high power UV LEDs, a 20-degree beam angle, special optics to prevent wear degradation from high UV exposure, 600Hz LED refresh rate for flicker free operation for TV and FILM, an aluminum housing, a 4-button LED control panel display, DMX and RDM (Remote Device Management) protocol support, 5pin XLR and powerCON in/out connections, a die-cast aluminum housing, and a removable/adjustable yoke bracket for versatile mounting options.
- High Output Low Power Consumption UV LED Spot
- 20-Degree Beam Angle
- 365nm Peak Wavelength with Minimum Visible Light
- 19,080mW High Output at Full Intensity
- Special Optics to Prevent Wear Degradation from High UV Exposure
- 600Hz LED Refresh Rate
- Flicker Free Operation for TV and FILM
- (4) 16W High Power UV LEDs
- 20,000 Projected LED Life (L70 at 25C)*
*LED Life may vary depending on several factors including but not limited to:
Environmental Conditions, Power/Voltage, Usage Patterns (On-Off Cycling), Control, and Dimming.
- Optics: 20 Degrees
- Peak Wavelength: 365nm
- Radiant Flux Output: 19,080 mW
CONTROL / CONNECTIONS
- Manual, DMX 512
- RDM (Remote Device Management)
- 4 Button Control Panel
- 5pin DMX In/Out
- powerCON In/Out
SIZE / WEIGHT
- Length: 9.2” (234.6mm)
- Width: 7.6” (193.2mm)
- Vertical Height: 9.7” (247.4mm)
- Weight: 7.0 lbs. (3.2 kg)
- AC100-240V 50-60Hz
- Max Power Consumption: 72W
APPROVALS / RATINGS
- CE | IP20
Specifications and documentation subject to change without notice.