ÛÜLive or in the studio, ZED60-14FX is a compact, portable mixer that is ideal for small bands.
This mixer is a guitarist’s dream. Two of the 8 mono channels have high impedance jack inputs that can take a normal line level or a low level input from a guitar pickup, so guitars can be plugged straight into the mixer without the need for DI boxes. These inputs have been crafted to recreate the sound of a classic tube preamp in a combo or head amp for incredible definition and warmth. Two stereo inputs are provided for MP3/CD players or keyboards.
ZED60-14FX comes with configurable USB audio in/out, making it easy to capture a stereo recording at the gig or in the studio. The mixer is equipped with professional XLR main stereo outputs, a flexible monitoring section with headphone and speaker feed outputs, and 16 stunning FX.
Most important of all, ZED60-14FX lives up to the audio and build quality standards that have made Allen & Heath one of the most trusted names in professional audio for more than 40 years.
- 8 mic/line inputs, 2 with Class A FET high impedance
- 60mm professional quality faders
- Responsive 3-band, swept mid EQ with MusiQ
- Configurable USB stereo audio in/out
- 1 pre-fade Aux send
- 1 FX send
- 2 stereo inputs
- Separate 2-track record outputs
- 16 Internal Effects
- XLR main stereo outputs with inserts
- Comprehensive monitoring
- 48V microphone phantom power
- DI level switching with Gain Boost
- Neutrik XLRs and 1/4 inch jacks
- Mono channel (XLR) Input -10 to ÛÒ60dBu for nominal (+11dBu in max)
- Mono channel Line Input (Jack socket)åÊ+10 to ÛÒ40dBu (+31dBu maximum)
- Stereo Input (Jack or phono sockets)åÊ0dBu nominal (control = Off to +15dB)
- L/R Outputs ( XLR) Normal/DI outåÊ0dBu/-30dBu +21dBu/-9dBu maximum.
- Aux & FX Outputs (Jack sockets)åÊ0dBu nominal. +21dBu maximum.
- Record & Monitor Outputs (phono sockets)åÊ0dBu nominal. +21dBu maximum.
- Mic in to Mix L/R Out, 30dB gainåÊ+0.5/-1dB 10Hz to 30kHz.
- Line in to Mix L/R out 0dB gainåÊ+0.5/-1dB 10Hz to 25kHz
- Stereo in to Mix L/R outåÊ+0.5/-1dB 10Hz to 30kHz
- Mic in to Mix L/R Out, 10dB gain 1kHz +10dBu outåÊ0.002%
- Mic in to Mix L/R Out, 30dB gain 1kHzåÊ0.01%
- Line in to Mix L/R out 0dB gain 0dBu 1kHzåÊ0.003%
- Stereo in to Mix L/R out 0dB gain +10dBu 1kHzåÊ0.002%
- Gtr Input to Mix L/R Out, 0dBu, Boost OUTåÊ0.015%
- Gtr Input to Mix L/R Out, 0dBu, Boost INåÊ2% Second Harmonic
- Analogue Headroom from nominal (0Vu)åÊ21dB
- USB in & out headroom from nominal (0Vu)åÊ14dB
- 32, 44.1, or 48kHz
USB Audio CODEC (Coder/Decoder)
- USB Audio In/OutåÊUSB 1.1 compliant 16bit.
- Mic Pre EIN @ max gain 150R input Z 22-22kHzåÊ-127dBu
- Mix L/R out, L/R faders = 0, Levels min, 22-22kHzåÊ-96dBu (10FX)
- Mix L/R out, L/R faders = 0, Levels min, 22-22kHzåÊ-93dBu (14FX)