PCC170 Professional Boundary Layer Microphone
TAKING CARE OF BUSINESS
for conference and house-of-worship applications
The PCC170 and the PCC170 SW are professional boundary layer microphones with supercardioid polar pattern to minimize background noise and feedback. The microphones are designed for use on boardroom tables or lecterns. Both microphones provide a bass-tilt switch, allowing the user to tailor the low-end response and reduce subsonic noise. The included RFI suppression ensures trouble-free operation even with active cell phones nearby.
The PCC170 SW has a silent-operating programmable membrane switch that can be configured for touch on/off, momentary on or momentary off. For easy installation, both microphones offer an XLR connector and a detachable cable.
The product is available in one more model configuration: the PCC170 SWO - with a pair of extra leads in the mic cable, allowing for isolated remote sensing of the microphone switch closure. In a typical distance-learning application, a video camera would track to the person who switched on the microphone.
- Supercardioid polar pattern offers high gain before feedback
- PCC® (Phase Coherent Cardioid®) technology for optimum speech intelligibility
- Three-position bass-tilt switch for optimized suppression of subsonic noise
- Silent-operating on/off switch (PCC170 SW only) to reduce the number of simultaneously open mics
- Detachable cable easy to install and service
Audio frequency bandwidth: 50 to 20000 Hz
Equivalent noise level: 22 dB-A
Sensitivity: 22 mV/Pa
Signal to Noise: 72 dB-A
Voltage: 12 to 48 V
Type: Switchcraft TB3M
Dimensions / Weight
Length: 123 mm
Width: 86 mm
Height: 23 mm