P4 High-performance dynamic instrument microphone
Let´s get loud
for drums, percussion, wind instruments and guitar amps.
The Perception P4 high-performance dynamic instrumental microphone delivers intense sound for use on drums, percussion, wind instruments and guitar amps. The cardioid polar pattern makes it very easy to use, as it focuses on sound in front of the microphone while reducing feedback and unwanted noise from behind.
The Perception P4 comes in a solid metal case to withstand tough day-by-day stage use. An integrated stand adapter for snare, tom-tom and the like makes this microphone highly versatile and easy to use. The package also includes a zip bag for safe transport and storage.
- For sound pressure levels up to 152dB handles extremely loud instruments without any distortion
- Built-in hum compensation coil rejects EMC noise for the cleanest sound
- Cardioid polar pattern for trouble-free use in narrow-stage environments
- Flat and sweet frequency response for neutral reproduction of your instrument's sound
- Integrated stand adapter and external bracket for easy mounting on drums and mic stands
Audio frequency bandwidth: 40 to 18000 Hz
Sensitivity: 2.5 mV/Pa
Electrical impedance: 500 Ohms
Recommended load impedance: 2000 Ohms
Polar Pattern: cardioid
Type: Balanced XLR
Dimensions / Weight
Length: 110 mm
Height: 78 mm
Diameter: 44 mm
Net Weight: 245 g