TK Audio TRANSCEIVER Universal Insert Station
The Transceiver is a four channel insert station. The main function is to convert +4dB balanced signals to unbalanced and back again. Each channel has a send level, the return has a gain control and a polarity switch.
- Insert your unbalanced gear such as guitar pedals and old echo fx into your DAW or console.
- Active DI-box with up to +20dB of gain. Plug your favorite instrument into your collection of vintage gear via the Transceiver.
- A re-amping tool.
- A Swiss Army Knife on stage. Connect balanced gear on stage between your instrument and amp.
- Max balanced input: +27dBu
- Max unbalanced send level: +22dBu
- Max return input level: +22dB
- Return gain: 0-20dB
- Return input impedance: 1Mohm
- Max balanced output: +27dBu
- Send frequency response: 10-100kHz +/-0,1dB
- Send THD+N @ 1kHz: less than 0,001%
- Return frequency response: 10-100kHz -0,2dB (at 10Hz)
- Return THD+N @ 1kHz: less than 0,003%
- Send: TRS jack
- Send level: 0 to full
- Return: TRS jack
- Return gain: 6 to 20dB
- Polarity: flips the polarity of the return signal
- Regulated, internal power supply with a toroidal transformer
- Selectable between 115 and 230V