The HME 26-II-100 (4)-X3K1 is a professional boomset having 100 ohm impedance with cardioid, pre-polarized condenser microphone and Cable-II copper cable reinforced with Kevlar® with short coiled part for minimum structure born noise. The cable has XLR-3 connector and 6,3 mm (¼") jack plug.
The HME 26-II models apply to the requirements of most demanding broadcast applications.
The pre-polarized condenser microphone features brilliant acoustic performance for crystal clear audio transmission in highest broadcast quality and has an excellent feedback rejection.
The closed, supra-aural headphones have a high maximum SPL and are equipped with the ActiveGard©. This limiter can be activated or deactivated.
- Lightweight with extra soft cushions and excellent wearing comfort
- Headphones with very accurate sound reproduction for professional applications
- Microphone for crystal clear audio transmission in highest broadcast quality
- ActiveGard© (on/off switch) for protected hearing
- High passive noise attenuation
- Reliable performance over long lifetime for safe investments
- Swiveling ear cap allows single sided listening
- Microphone can either be worn on right or left hand side
- Modular concept of boom, cable and cushions for highest flexibility
What's in the box?
- 1 headset
- 1 cable clip
- 1 large headband padding
- 1 wind and pop screen
- 1 manual
Impedance 100 Ohm stereo (headphones)
Characteristic SPL 1 kHz, 1 mW: 105 dB
Pick-up pattern cardioid (BKE 4-4)
Max. Sound pressure level (active) ActiveGardåäÌ£å¢ switched off: 128 dB at 1 kHz, 200 mW
Frequency response (microphone) 40 to 20.000 Hz
Transducer principle (Microphone) pre-polarized condenser microphone
Frequency response (headphones) 40 to 18.000 Hz
Contact pressure 3,9 N
Ear coupling supra-aural
Weight (w/o cable and w/o connector) approx. 205 g
Min. terminating impedance 4700 ÌÇå©
Storage temperature -55 Ì´åÁC to 70 Ì´åÁC
Operating temperature -15 Ì´åÁC to 55Ì´åÁC
Maximum sound pressure level (passive) 150 dB; 0,5 % THD
Output voltage 4 mV / Pa +/- 2,5 dB
Operating voltage (stand alone) 5 - 15 V DC
Transducer principle (Headphones) dynamic, closed