Here's a perfect addition to your high-end home entertainment system. Hand-picked components, special acoustic materials and exceptional engineering make these headphones an audiophile's dream.
The audiophile HD 650 is the ultimate in open, dynamic headphone design. Developed from the award-winning HD 600, the HD 650s feature improved materials for even better sound reproduction. They captivate the listener with their expressiveness and emotion while maintaining absolute precision and lifelike reproduction. Enjoy sound in perfection!
- Systems with narrow tolerances (± 1 dB), hand-picked in pairs
- Highly optimised magnet systems for minimum harmonic and intermodulation distortion
- High-quality titanium/silver finish
- A specially developed damping element, made from fine acoustic metal mesh, ensures a precise damping over the entire diaphragm surface, highly constant in all climates.
- Specially modulated connecting cable (detachable) made from highly conductive OFC copper, Kevlar-reinforced, with very low handling noise, i.e. low structure-borne sound sensitivity
- Extremely lightweight aluminium voice coils ensure excellent transient response
- Gold plated 1/4" jack plug with adaptor lead to 3.5 mm jack plug
- 2-year warranty
Wearing style Headband
Frequency response (headphones) 10 - 39500 Hz
Sound pressure level (SPL) 103 dB
THD, total harmonic distortion < 0,05 %
Contact pressure ca. 2,5 N
Ear coupling circumaural
Jack plug Jack 6,35 mm stéréo plaqué or
Cable length 3 m / symétrique /détachable
Transducer principle dynamic, open
Weight w/o cable: 260 g
Nominal impedance 300 Ω