Those that already have a mixer in their studio may find the Workhorse mixer redundant. But there is no denying the convenience of being able to mix and match modules and the added excitement of producing new sounds by combining modules in series and in parallel. The WM8 makes it easy! And best of all, you can add the mixer after the fact… should your production needs change.
WM8 works with the WR-8 Power Rack, which you may find by clicking here.
- Ultra quiet transparent signal path
- Jensen transformer isolated outputs
- Individual control over each module
- Built-in 8 channel analogue summing mixer
- Combine the sound of various modules
- Lets you monitor and record in analog
- Simultaneously record and perform live
- Bring analog into the digital realm
- Combine modules to create new sounds
- Set up zero-latency overdubbing
- Easy to add mixer section
- Spectacular sounding analog summing
The Radial WM8 mixer assembly comes with everything you need to plug it into a Workhorse WR8 power rack. Once mounted, the WR8’s 1600 milliamp power supply will automatically allocate 400mA of current to the WM8 mixer and preserve 1200 milliamps of current for the 8 modules. This shared pool will give you plenty of power an average of 160 milliamps per module or 20% more than the original 500 series spec
Note: This module only works with the Radial Engineering Workhorse WR-8. Only 1 mixer can be fitted to each WR-8 Rack.
Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov