The Nicerizer Junior is 16 input and 4 output Class A discrete active summing mixer and amplifier, based on the hugely popular Nicerizer 16 mk2.
This product was designed to offer high quality analogue summing to clients where sonic quality is imperative whilst still being aggressively priced to appeals to lots of customers. The original Nicerizer 16 and Nicerizer 8 summing mixers were release initially in 2003 and Phoenix Audio was one of the first companies to recognize this market and release a product to cater for the demand for analogue summing and tone as a repost to the cold lifeless sound offered by DAW computer systems.
The Nicerizer Junior has 16 inputs containing 16 of Phoenix Audio's Class A discrete input buffer amps, 4 outputs containing the well renowned DSOP2 Class A discrete output amps and 4 custom wound transformers. Each channel has panning with detented/stepped control and an 8db level boost.
- 16 channels of our Class A, discrete, truly balanced transformerless input stage.
- 2 Stereo Class A, discrete, transformer balanced output stages (DSOP-2).
- Individual pan control for each channel (16 x Pan pots)
- +8dB Boost button on each channel.
- 2 x Master mix bus output level control for Mix Output A & B.
- 2 x Balanced Input DB25’s. Can accept balanced or unbalanced input with no -6dB loss.
- 4 x XLR outputs. Mix Output A & Output B.
- Maximum Output Level of +26dB.
- Huge headroom available on all channels.
- All units are wired with PTFE silver military grade cable.