The Carbon Copy Analog Delay delivers rich, warm bucket-bridgade delay with up to 600ms of delay time and modulation.
Go from crisp bathroom slap echoes to epic, Gilmouresque delays with the MXR Carbon Copy Analog Delay. Featuring 600ms of delay time with optional modulation, and a three-knob layout that controls Delay, Mix, and Regen. In addition, there are two internal trim pots that offer user-adjustable width and rate control of the modulation for even more tonal options. All done by a completely analog audio path for authentic rich, warm analog delay-made possible only by old-school analog bucket brigade technology. True bypass.
Condition: Like new on top and sides, velcro on back, missing paint on back cover.
- 100% analog bucket- brigade technology
- Up to 600ms of delay with switchable modulation
- Internally adjustable modulation circuit
- True bypass
- Input Impedance Output Impedance
- Max Input Level Max Output Level
- Noise Floor*
- Mix at Max CW Mix at Max CCW
- Delay Distortion
- Delay Time
- Noise Reduction Modulation Speed
- Current Draw
- Power Supply
- 1 MΩ 1 kΩ
- +5 dBV at 500 Hz +8 dBV
- -96 dBV -104 dBV
- <1% at 1 kHz, -5 dBV Input 20 ms to 600 ms 2:1 ratio 0.2 Hz to 2.2 Hz
- True Hardwire
- 26 mA 9 volts DC
Like new on top and sides, velcro on back, missing paint on back cover.