Rugged, fast and portable
Featuring IP67 water-and dust-resistance, 3-meter drop protection*, and a 1000lb crushproof rating, the G-DRIVE mobile SSD R-Series provides rugged storage you can trust. Transfer speeds up to 560MB/s** let you quickly save, edit and archive large source files, while a versatile USB-C™ port with a USB 3.1 Gen 2 interface keeps this device ready for laptops both old and new. With the G-DRIVE mobile SSD R-Series, you get exceptionally durable storage to handle your big picture.
- Rated R For Rugged - Built using hand-picked components to withstand tough conditions in the field, the G-Technology™ R-Series line provides rugged storage you can trust. And with the G-DRIVE™ mobile SSD R-Series, you get IP67 water and dust resistance, 3-meter drop protection3, and a 1000lb crushproof rating.
- High Speed To Edit Faster - Featuring transfer speeds up to 560MB/s2, the G-DRIVE™ mobile SSD R-Series is among the fastest external SSDs available so you can quickly edit and save large video and photo source files.
- USB-C™ Connector - The G-DRIVE™ mobile SSD R-Series is ready for newer Mac computers and other laptops through a reversible USB-C port with a USB 3.1 Gen 2 interface, and comes with a USB 3.0/2.0 cable adapter for backwards compatibility.
- 5-Year Limited Warranty - Offering an industry-leading 5-year limited warranty, the G-DRIVE™ mobile SSD R-Series is ready to provide high-performance storage for years to come.
- Shock And Vibration Resistant - Solid state drives don’t utilize moving parts, so the G-DRIVE™ mobile SSD R-Series is able to endure accidental bumps or drops to help protect against data loss and system failures.
- Think Big. Travel Light. - Available in capacities up to 2TB3, the G-DRIVE™ mobile SSD R-Series provides light, pocket-sized storage to keep your 4K footage, RAW photos, and media libraries to edit and save, wherever, whenever.
* On a carpeted concrete floor.
** As used for transfer rate or interface, megabyte per second (MB/s) = one million bytes per second. Performance will vary depending on your hardware and software components and configurations.
*** As used for storage capacity, one gigabyte (GB) = one billion bytes and one terabyte (TB) = one trillion bytes. Total accessible capacity varies depending on operating environment.
Warranty & Support
The G-DRIVE mobile SSD R-Series is backed by 5-year limited warranty and unlimited free technical support by representatives experienced with the latest content creation applications.
Interface: USB 3.1 Gen 2 (10Gb/s)
Transfer Rate: Up to 560MB/s
Compatibility : Mac OS 10.10+
Windows® 10, 8.1, 7 (via reformat)
Dimensions: 3.74” x 1.97” x 0.57” / 94 x 50 x 14.5mm
• G-DRIVE mobile SSD R-Series drive
• (1) USB-C to USB-C cable
• (1) USB-C to USB-A cable
• Quick Start Guide