Designed to be fast and easy, ArKaos MediaMaster Express is a unique solution for video control on the market. This intuitive software allows you to program and run full visual shows in just a few clicks, without the need of training and practicing! Once you’re ready, go live and take control of your show using only a few channels on your lighting desk, notes on a MIDI controller or just your computer keyboard.
MediaMaster Express’ simple interface lets you apply the latest dynamic effects to your videos and easily program a whole show with visual presets and transitions. MediaMaster’s efficient media library management can store up to 60,000 visuals in more than 200 folders and lets you delete and move files at your convenience without having to re-stack a programmed show.
Mix visuals and effects on up to 12 layers, compose them together with transparency and masking modes - or send each layer to a different output to create a large scale projection.
MediaMaster Express has proven to be an ideal solution for small to medium sized video installations in various venues such as Theatres, Clubs, Bars, Shopping Centres, Advertising displays, Sports Stadiums, Shops and even Fitness clubs. From a small DMX fader control to a full size lighting desk, with a MIDI controller or just your computer’s keyboard, MediaMaster’s flexible interface will let you setup the software the way it best fits your controller.
MediaMaster can play and mix the audio track from your movie files. This feature, which comes with global audio volume control through DMX or MIDI, turns your controller into a professional A/V mixer. MediaMaster includes the ntuitive LED Mapper extension, ArKaos’ flexible software solution to drive LED panels.
NEW FEATURES in MediaMaster Express 5.1
- Support for Mac OS X 10.13
- Support for ArKaos's New Product Kling-Force LED
- Enhanced Support of Kling-Net Protocol and Detection of Kling-Net Devices
- Spout and Syphon Support Exposed as a New Folder in the Library
- Enhanced Art-Net Support for Unicast and Broadcast
- Improved Support for Multiple Network Interfaces
- 8 independent video layers
- Control video layers with just a few DMX dimmers or MIDI notes
- Work on a single DMX universe or MIDI channel
- Kling-Net support for plug-n-play configuration of LED devices
- Split-devices support with Kling-Net mapper
- Advanced Graphic Engine: hardware accelerated, multi-threaded on multi-core CPUs
- Optimized for HD movies and HD output support
- Intuitive User Interface
- 60+ Effects | 50+ Text Animations
- Audio Visualization Generators
- Drag-n-Drop visuals directly on the main interface
- Movie audio support through FFMpeg (supports most formats)
- Actionscript 3 support in Flash animations and Flash Texts
- Quartz Composer .qtz file support as Sources and Effects (Mac OS X only)
- Syphon Mac support, native output to applications that support Syphon as input
- Media library of 255 folders and 255 visuals
- Organize shows with up to 64 patches of 64 cells
- Control up to 3 parameters per cell via DMX or MIDI
- Optional fade time on trigger
- Multiple video inputs (PCI card, FireWire DV / HDV, USB, etc.)
- Frame blending for smooth playback even at very slow speed
- Software Genlocking to monitors for up to 60fps playback and no frame dropping
- Master brightness-contrast, keystone
- Multi-Screen and Wide-Screen with soft-edge
- Internal MPEG2-MPEG4 codec for enhanced reliability
- Native support of H.264 through FFMPEG 0.5
- Common Media Format Support:
- AVI, MPEG, QuickTime MOV, Flash, WMV, picture files etc.
- Support for movies with alpha channels
- Computer Keyboard (not included)
- Any MIDI controller compatible with your system (not included)
- Simple DMX lighting desk (not included)
RECOMMENDED MINIMUM SYSTEM CONFIGURATION
- OS: Windows™ 7, 8 or 10
- Processor: Pentium™ IV 2.66Ghz / Core Duo 1.83Ghz recommended
- RAM: 1GB, 2GB recommended
- Media Component: QuickTime™ 7.x (and up), Adobe FlashPlayer™ 9.0 (and up), DirectX™ 9.0c (and up)
- OS: Mac OS X 10.9 (and up)
- Processor: Any Intel Mac, Core Duo 1.83Ghz (and up)
- RAM: 1GB, 2GB recommended
- Media Component: QuickTime™ 7.x (and up), Adobe FlashPlayer™ 9.0 (and up)
- Graphics processor: 3D accelerated graphics card required: nVidia GeForceFX 5200 (and up), Ati Radeon 9200 (and up), Intel GMA 950 (and up), ...
- Minimum Resolution: 1200x900 pixels
- Free Space: 80MB - 1.5GB depending on the installer options