The standard distance between a DiGidot C4 output is only a few meters (we recommend 2 meters / 6.5 ft).
The DiGidot Transceiver Kit 5-24 allows you to extend the four DiGidot C4 data outputs up to 250 meters.
The TrxB modules can be soldered directly to most SPI controlled LED strips. The input signal can be soldered or plugged in through a RJ45 connector.
An optional screw terminal can be soldered on the output ports of the TRxB modules. (Screw terminals is not included, please add a note to you order if you need them)
Note: The DiGidot Transceiver Kit 5-24 operates at 5-24 Vdc and can only be used for Data SPI protocols (Not for Data+Clock). All grounds must be connected at all times.
- 1 x DiGidot Tx
- 4 x DiGidot TRxB Receiver module
- Supply voltage: 5-24 Vdc
- SPI type: Data and Data + Clock
- Other protocols: 4 x DMX out
- Dimensions: 125 x 77.6 x 28 mm
- Weight: 110 gr
- Supply voltage: 5-48 Vdc (requires a separate PSU in case of 48 Vdc)
- SPI type: Data only
- Dimensions: 43.8 x 15.8 x 15.3 mm
- Weight: 6 gr