Audio Plug-in Activation Card Tier 2
Enhance your mixes and expand your creative palette with these professional Avid audio plug-ins.
Pick your plug-in of choice from the dropdown options menu.
Classic Compressors Bundle
Get re-creations of the BF-2A, BF-3A, Purple Audio MC77, Fairchild 660, and Fairchild 670.
Modeled after the LA-2A tube compressor, BF-2A delivers incredible warmth and classic compression.
Smoothness and unique sonic texture on guitar, piano, vocals and drums
- Purple Audio MC77
Purple Audio MC77 is a spot-on digital replica of the acclaimed MC77 Limiting Amplifier
- Fairchild 660 and 670
Variable-mu limiters that feature a tube output stage and achieve gain reduction through the use of tubes
Generate epic-sounding low frequency signals an octave lower than the source.
- High and low-pass filters
- Four-way range selector
- Subharmonic generation
- Independent level controls
- Soft saturation feature
- MIDI note input
- Multichannel formats
- Wet/Dry controls
Get high-quality EQ and dynamics with two emulations of the original Red Range hardware units.
- d2 equalizer plug-in is truly worthy of its lineage:
the Red Range 2 Dual EQ. It includes high- and low-pass filters, high and low shelving filters and high-mid and low-mid peaking filters.
- d3 software-based compressor/limiter - provides two mono or stereo configurations with side-chain processing capability.
Get smooth tube-style analog EQ with re-creations of three classic Pultec equalizers.
- Pultec EQP-1A - offers gentle shelving program equalization on bass and highs, and offers a variable bandwidth peak boost control.
- Pultec EQH-2 - provides smooth equalization across final mixes or individual tracks, and delivers beefier tone than the EQP-1A.
- Pultec MEQ-5 - the most unique equalizer in the Pultec family, and is particularly useful on individual tracks during mixdown.
Go from subtle smoothing to extreme compression with this console-style mix bus compressor.
- Side-chain support
Get external or internal side chain processing.
- Photo-realistic gain reduction meter
Monitor with complete visual accuracy.
- Flexible control set
Choose from four selectable compression ratios.
- Multichannel support
Add life to all Pro Tools multichannel track types.
- Full sample rate support
Work on sessions at up to 192 kHz sample rates.
- Foolproof operations
Easily get great results with any kind of audio material.
Reel Tape Suite
Bring the unmistakable warmth and punch of analog tape to your mix.
- Reel Tape Saturation
- Reel Tape Delay
- Reel Tape Flanger
Give your sounds some character with emulations of the SC2 compressor and Meequalizer.
- JOEMEEK SC2 Photo Optical Compressor
SC2 is designed purely as an effects compressor. It changes the clarity, balance, and even rhythmic feel of music, enabling you to give your tracks an undeniable edge.
- JOEMEEK VC5 Meequalizer
VC5 is a treble and bass equalizer with a sweepable mid control, offering simple controls and incredibly warm, musical results. Try it on mono or stereo tracks.
Mix with a professional yet easy-to-use reverb with uncompromising sound quality.
- Independent reverb controls
Fine-tune the effect to your liking with independent controls for level, decay time, attack, spread, room size, diffusion, and pre-delay.
- Extensive presets
Add effects quickly and easily through the extensive library of reverb presets.
- Early reflection controls
Add authenticity to a “room” using early reflection controls, including level, delay, and spread, plus early reflection room presets.
- Optimize your effect
Shape the reverb decay and optimize reverb effects with dynamics and chorus sections.
Get a world of sonic possibilities with classic audio effects and vintage synth modules.
- Moogerfooger Ring Modulator
A wide-range carrier oscillator and a dual waveform LFO
- Moogerfooger Lowpass Filter
An envelope follower delivers classic '60s and '70s sounds on bass, electric guitar or any instrument using a 2-pole/4-pole variable resonance filter.
- Moogerfooger 12-Stage Phaser
Combines a switchable 6- or 12-stage phaser with a wide-ranging, variable LFO for subtle tremolo or radical modulation effects.
- Moogerfooger Analog Delay
Fewer than 1,000 units of this classic analog delay were made. The designers snagged serial #1 and meticulously modeled every detail.
Bring a wide range of sonic variation to your mix with this foolproof compressor and limiter.
- Choose from three compression modes, including a mode for emulating classic electro-optical limiters.
- Go from subtle compression to hard limiting.
- Add subtle analog-sounding distortion.
- Get external or internal side-chain processing and a side-chain EQ.
- Add life to all Pro Tools multichannel track types.
- Work on sessions at up to 192 kHz sample rates.
- Easily get great results with any kind of audio material.
Maximize the loudness of your mix without distortion or harshness.
- Unique Character knob
Add soft saturation to get more loudness and a higher amount of gain reduction without unwanted digital artifacts
- True Peak limiting
Limit incoming audio to the True Peak of the signal
- Front/rear linking mode
Work with surround sound material and link channels for more consistent level management.
- Prep your mix for broadcast audio
Meet EBU specifications via onboard EBU R128 loudness metering
- Full surround support
Process up to 7.1 surround mixes in up to 192 kHz resolution, with full metering on all channels.
- BS. 1770-3 loudness metering
Pro Limiter complies with the ITU-R BS.1770-3 loudness metering standard, including True Peak,
Integrated Loudness, and Loudness Range measurements, and is suitable for both EBU R128 and ATSC A/85 (CALM Act) broadcast workflows.
Replace or mix an existing audio track with new samples from your sound library.
- Trigger up to three samples
Set the trigger for each sample to a threshold zone of your choosing.
- Adjustable mix slider
Get complete control over the amount of sample replacement.
- Control dynamic range
Easily expand or contract a performance's dynamic range.
- Peak Align
Use this option to assure phase-accurate alignment.
Pro Multiband Dynamics
Shape your mix fast by selectively compressing or expanding audio in up to four frequency bands.
- Upward and downward compression/expansion
Four individually controlled frequency bands: Low, Mid-Low, Mid-High, and High.
- Side chain processing for each band
- Auto trigger compression and/or expansion
When the signal either goes above or below the set threshold
- Analyze and optimize audio quickly
Controls for Threshold, Depth, Gain, and Frequency on each band with FFT-based dynamics interface
- Auxiliary output stems
Route each frequency band—post-dynamics—for additional processing in other tracks*.
- Pro Multiband Splitter
Route each frequency band from the original source signal, without any dynamics processing, to Auxiliary Input tracks
- Reduce noise
Downward expansion is ideal for post-production dialog