A Rock-solid Upgrade!
When you need capacity, performance, and reliability, the WINGS X2 is the answer. The WINGS X2 is user-expandable and bootable. It features a hardware raid controller with high IOPs, low latency, and impressive transfer speeds.
- Connectivity 2 x SATA 3, 6Gb/s
- User configurable harware RAID controller
- Driverless operation
- BIOS, EFI, UEFI bootable
- TRIM support
- Power stabilization
- Full signal integrity
- EMI and HF shielding
- Maximum CopperTM
- LED backlight
- CNC-worked aluminium heatsink
- Classic MacPro 4,1 and 5,1 are fully supported.
- Classic MacPro 3,1 and before are not supported.
- Type: PCIe Gen2 x2 hardware RAID adapter
- Capacity: 2 x 2.5” SSD or HDD
- PCIe Connectivity: PCIe Gen2 x2, backwards compatible with PCIe Gen1 x2, full-height and full-length card
- SATA Connectivity: 2 x SATA3 6Gb/s, backwards compatible with SATA2 and SATA1
- Dimensions: 269 x 120 mm (10.59 x 4.72 inch)
- Weight: ~160.0 g | ~5.63 oz
- Sustained Read Speed: Up to 950 MB/s
- Sustained Write Speed: Up to 950 MB/s
- Data Reliability: High performance off-line rebuild, background rebuild
- Certifications: RoHS, FCC and CE compliant
- RAID Features: Hardware RAID engine, TRIM, security erase, RAID0, RAID1, SPAN and HBA, NCQ, AHCI 1.3.1, SATA 3.2
- Operating Temperature: 0 °C ~ +70 °C
- Storage Temperature: –40 °C ~ +85 °C
- Operating Humidity: 5 % to 95 % non-condensing
- 3-year limited warranty
- PCIe maximum performance. Actual throughput depends on the drives and RAID mode used.
- Only applies to RAID1 setups.
- To receive the full limited warranty, the product needs to be registered on the Angelbird Personal Service Portal within 30 days after purchase. If not registered within this period, the market-specific legal guarantee period comes into force.