Don’t you hate it when this happens?
A friend sends you a review of some great new gear—possibly one of our SSDs, a nice new camera, you name it—and after you have watched, read, and learned all about it, you realize that you can’t hook it up to your beloved computer because it uses a nifty new plug. Ahhhh!!
DON’T WORRY—WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED!
Our tiny (42 x 15 x 7.5 mm), sturdy, and fast (USB 3.1, 10 Gb/s) USB Type A to Type C Active Adapter now lets you connect your new USB-C device to your computer’s Type A USB ports without further ado.
UP OR DOWN?
It doesn’t matter. The adapter’s implemented active switching logic provides you with the most obvious and practical advantage of any USB-C plug. It can be plugged in whichever way you want, up or down. Thus, all of the annoying fumbling, as with conventional USB plugs, has been eliminated!
- USB 3.1, Gen 2 10Gb/s
- Type-A to Type-C
- Active switching logic
- UASP support
- TRIM support
- 42 x 15 x 7.5 mm (1.65 x 0.59 x 0.29 in)
- Mac | Windows | Linux | Android
- DIMENSIONS 42 x 15 x 7.5 mm (1.65 x 0.59 x 0.29 in)
- WEIGHT ~ 8.0 g / ~ 0.29 oz
- HOST INTERFACE USB 3.1 Gen 2 10Gb/s, Type-A to Type-C
- ACTIVE SWITCHING LOGIC the adapter can be plugged up or down
- UASP support for Mac | Win | Linux & Android to gain optimal and high performance throughput
- TRIM support for Mac | Windows | Linux & Android