Dual port MADI card supports two streams of 64 channel bi-directional 24-bit 48kHz serial digital audio transmission using two 75 ohm coaxial cables per port. An additional AUX connector can be configured to mirror stream 1 outputs, pass thru stream 1 inputs, or as a word clock input or output. Daisy chain or split signals to multiple devices, sync with either stream or an external word clock. The second port can be configured as an independent stream or as a redundant backup connection using a second cable. Signals from either stream can be routed to the iLive channels in blocks of 8. iLive and GLD outputs can be patched to MADI and appear at both stream outputs.
M-MADI is one of a range of digital audio networking options available for iLive and GLD to enable integration with other systems, digital mic splitting, multi-track recording and system expansion. It can be fitted to the Port B expansion slot in iLive fixed format MixRacks (iDR-16, iDR-32, iDR-48, iDR-64) or expander (xDR-16), Port A/B in iLive modular MixRacks (iDR0, iDR10) and Port A of iLive modular surfaces if they are fitted with the new RAB-2 standard. It can also be fitted to the I/O Module expansion slot in a GLD mixer, or to any I/O Port on a dLive system when equipped with a M-DL-ADAPT interface.
- MADI inputs x2 High sensitivity, equalising receivers. Auto detects 56 or 64 channels. 24-bit. AC coupled.
- MADI outputs x3 Standards compliant, low jitter transmitters. 64 channels, 24-bit.
- Word clock input High sensitivity (>200mV pp) with 75 ohm termination. AC coupled.
- Word clock output 5V pp through 75 ohm termination. AC coupled.
- Status indicators AUX modes, Per MADI input = Link/Activity (yellow), Stream Error (red)
- Sync sources MADI input LINK 1, LINK 2, AUX word clock.
- Audio clock sync range 48kHz +/-100ppm
- Cables 75 ohm coaxial, BNC connectors. Max:
- 150m (500’) A&H ↔ A&H
- 150m (500’) 3rd party → A&H
- 50-100m (165-330’) 3rd party ↔ A&H