Accusound BX2 for bass is designed for bass players looking to get the most out of their instruments. Its special formula includes; higher capacitance to control upper frequencies and an 18 AWG low resistant core conductor for thunderous low bass tones. High-end gold plated ¼” connectors, ultra-pure (OFC) copper conductors, dense copper braid shielding and features our 100% semi- conductive vinyl tube on technology which virtually eliminates triboelectric (handling) noise. Made in the U.S.A and terminated with silver solder for purity and lifelong durability.
The length of the cable is 1 Ft and terminated with Right-Angle connectors.
- The perfect transmission of lower bass frequencies
- 18 AWG low resistant (OFC) copper conductor
- Copper braid shield for maximum RFI and EMI noise rejection
- High purity polymers
- 100% tube-on semi-conductive vinyl shield for triboelectric noise rejection
- RoHS Compliant
- Extremely flexible
- Designed, manufactured and hand assembled in the U.S.A.
- Five year “no fault” warranty