Accusound ACX-2 instrument cables offer extremely low capacitance for pure signal transparency. High-end G&H 24k gold plated ¼” connectors, ultra-pure (OFC) copper conductors, dense copper braid shielding and features our 100% semi-conductive vinyl tube on technology which virtually eliminates triboelectric (handling) noise.
Made in the U.S.A and terminated with silver solder for purity and lifelong durability.
- The perfect transmission of sound
- High-Strand Count (OFC) Copper Conductor
- Copper Braid Shield for maximum RFI noise rejection
- High Purity Polymers
- 100% Tube-On Semi-Conductive Vinyl Shield for Triboelectric Noise Rejection
- RoHS Compliant
- Extremely flexible
- Designed, manufactured and hand assembled in the U.S.A
- Five Year Warranty against manufacturing defects from date of purchase